Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reader's Choice

OK, I submit a challenge to the 9 people that read my blog on a regular basis.........I need some ideas for posts. What are some topics you would like for me to write about? Anything goes......anything that is family friendly, that is.

We should get some good, soaking rain this Sunday night through Monday morning. In fact, there is even a chance of some severe weather Sunday night, with the main risks being hail and damaging winds. Hopefully we can put a dent in the drought that is beginning to take hold across the state.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Give your prediction on the kind of spring and summer we'll have. Dry? hot? Rainy?

Elizabeth said...

I would like a return on the weekly weather quiz. Or maybe some posts on weather myths de-mythed?